There are a number of resources available on the UGA.EDU site. Click on "Quick Links" to reveal the most popular UGA sites.
Teaching Resource Room Material
Please sign out all materials, casts, modules, module-associated boxes, and collections by filling in the appropriate page in the black binder on the bookshelf. Do not remove individual items from their box; check out the entire box.
- Fossil Casts
There are 32 hominid/primate casts, stored in the second metal cabinet
- Scott Jones Collection of Primitive Technology
There are two large plastic boxes and one cardboard box of these materials.
- Stone Tool and Ethnobotany Collections (The "Green Boxes")
The boxes are numbered 1-6.
Each module is kept in a labeled black box and stored on the bookshelf. Several of these binders have associated teaching materials. These are labeled and stored in the first metal cabinet. These modules are indicated with an asterisk.
- Infectious Disease Module*
- Non-Human Primates
- Ecosystems Modeling*
- Modern Human Variation*
- Plant and Animal Domestication*
- Natural Selection Module: Biological Evolution II (Module 3)*
- Primate Taxonomy Module
- An Other's Lens
- An Introduction to Hominid Biodiversity
- Body Image Module
- Hominid Evolution Module
Departmental Awards and Funding
- Application Cover Sheet
- Application for Departmental Assistantship
- Department of Anthropology Head's Award
- Brian Daniel Gumbert Memorial Fund
- Brian Daniel Gumbert Archaeological Graduate Research Award Proposal Cover Page
- Brian Daniel Gumbert Archaeological Graduate Research Award
- Melissa Hague Field Study Award
- Charles Hudson Excellence in Teaching Award
- Robert E. Rhoades Pre-Dissertation Travel Award
- Janis Faith Steingruber Student Travel Award
- Joshua Laerm Award from the Georgia Museum of Natural History